Introduction and General Policy
EnjoyTravel & Tours is an Online Tour Operator that provides golf greenfees, accommodation, rental car, tours & excursions, gastronomy experiences and other leisure activities to its customers and guests.
We (EnjoyTravel & Tours) take the utmost care to ensure that the personal information we obtain from you to enable us to provide these services is not used in a way that you are unaware of or not agreeable to you.
Our identity as Data Controller
EnjoyTravel & Tours Oy is the owner of the Tour Operator of EnjoyTravel & Tours. EnjoyTravel & Tours Oy generally manages and administers the entire Tour Operator.
EnjoyTravel & Tours Oy is a data controller.
EnjoyTravel & Tours Oy has its own data controller with respect to its personal data and processing activities and is responsible for its own files in this regard.
Our Contact Details as Data Controller
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, or the data processing activities of any of the above-named entities, please address these to the Data Protection Administrator by any of the following mediums;
Phone: +34 678 973 684
Corporate Address: Kahvelitie 7, A14, 90510 Oulu, Finland
What personal information is Collected?
Unless otherwise agreed with you, we will only collect basic personal data about you, which does not include any special categories of personal information about you.
Generally speaking, at the time you submit personal information or make a request, the intended use of the information that you submit will be apparent in the context in which you submit it and/or because the website or form states the intended purpose.
We have prepared the following table to indicate the main categories of personal data we process.
1) Data Sourced from the Website (enjoytraveltours.com) or via any other direct interaction with you.
|Category of Personal Data||Data Sometidos (Generally)||Types of Personal Data Collected|
|General Identity Information||Anyone person that interacts with the tour Operator and its associated services may provide us with some element of personal data||Examples would be;|
Name, Address, Mobile Phone Number, Gender, Email Address, Passport/Id …
Data is generally provided via contact or booking forms.
|Financial Information||The person who we have contracted with to provide the goods or service||Debit/Credit Card or Bank Account Details|
|Relationship Data||The person who we have contracted with to provide the goods or service||May involve survey responses, customer testimonials or complaints|
|C.V. and Associated Personal Data||Potential Employees||General Identity Information and personal data you include on a CV or cover letter.|
|CCTV||Public at Large within the entire tour operator||CCTV Data|
|Marketing and Loyalty Preferences||Our Customers and Potential Customers||Your Opt-Out Preferences for Marketing Communications.|
|Other Personal Data||Customers and Potential Customers||You may provide us with personal data where you wish to acquire a service which may include financial information|
|Your Preference Information / Information you have provided to us||May be any person that interacts with our hotel and associated services|
Examples would be;Specific Room Preferences or requests, Allergy Information, Function/Event Set-Up preferences,
Generally, includes data that you have asked us to process on your behalf or where we have asked you to provide to us to improve our service levels and your customer experience.
2) Data Sourced from the Website (Only)
|Category of Personal Data||Data Subject (Generally)||Types of Personal Data Collected|
|Technical Data (to compile statistical data via cookies)||Anyone that uses our website||IP Address, Browser Type, Access Time and referring URLPlease refer to Cookies Policy|
We only ask that you disclose enough personal data as is necessary to;
- process a booking with us for general hospitality, leisure or associated services,
- respond to you as comprehensively as possible where you have asked us a question or made an enquiry, made a comment or a suggestion or requested additional information about us,
- manage our ongoing relationship with you, our customer,
- contact you in relation to future marketing initiatives and golf holiday promotions,
- improve the quality of your visit to our website or our Tour Operator,
- enable us to function as a business, but while always ensuring that any privacy impact to you, the data subject, is minimised and that there is a fair balance between our rights as a data controller and your rights as a data subject.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We may process your personal data for many different reasons.
- To comply with our legal and statutory obligations
- To enter into and perform a contract for a product or a service with you
- To enable us, acting in our legitimate interests, to function as a business
- To enable us to carry out any processing activity of your personal data, where that processing activity requires us to obtain your consent.
We have prepared the following table to explain this in more detail to you.
|Legal Basis of Processing||Explanation/Examples|
|1) To Comply with legal and statutory obligations||As tour operator, we operate within a wide ranging legislative framework that requires us to provide a duty of care to our guests. We process personal data to ensure that we meet these obligations.|
|2) To enter into and perform a contract for a product or a service|
Generally, our customers use our website to enquire about and to make bookings for hotel accommodation, tee times and associated services.These bookings bind us contractually and there is a necessity for us to process certain personal data in order to fulfil our obligations under the contract.
Please note that you will always receive a confirmation email from us in relation to your accommodation or golf booking.
|3) To enable us, acting in our legitimate interests, to function as a business|
Examples of us processing your data under this basis include;– Where you are a hotel customer, contacting you by email in relation to your stay (before and after) for the purposes of ensuring that we meet your expectations in making your stay as enjoyable as possible and obtaining your feedback, so we can improve our overall offering to guests.
– Except where we are relying on your consent for the purposes of processing personal data for marketing purposes, we process personal data for marketing purposes as is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests in promoting our products and services that we offer within the tour operator, subject to any opt-out preferences you notify us of in respect of electronic direct marketing communications.
Please be aware that you may object at any time to us processing your personal data under our legitimate interests as a data controller by
a) contacting us directly at the details provided above or
|4) Where you have provided your consent for us to process your data.|
It will be clear to you when you are providing consent to us to process your personal data as you will be the person providing us with that express consent. Examples would include;– where you are providing special categories of data to us we will request your consent e.g. medical data which we may process for airport assistance, golf course assistance, hotel assistance, rental car assistance or other transfers assistance.
– where you have expressly indicated to us your wish to receive our marketing communications.
Please be aware that where processing of your data is based on consent you have the absolute right to withdraw your consent at any time.
What will happen if I do not provide personal data?
If we require your personal data, for example, where we intend to enter into a contract with you, and you fail to provide us with this data, we may not be able to perform our obligations under our contract with you. e.g. book you a room or tee time
Children’s Privacy & Parental Consent
Please be aware that EnjoyTravel & Tours has not designed this site for and does not intend for it to be used by, anyone under the age 18.
What do we do with your personal information?
All personal data we hold about you will be processed by our staff in Spain, unless otherwise indicated.
We do not sell, rent or share your personal information to any third party joint promoters, nor use it for any unapproved commercial purposes.
On occasion, where it is necessary, we may need to share basic personal data with third parties in;
- order to satisfy applicable laws and regulations, as part of a legal process or where a valid request has been made by a public body e.g. Guardia Civil, Police
- order to allow us to perform our obligations under a contract. e.g. share personal data with third party event planners or specialist service providers
- order to provide you with a service you have requested from one of our trusted partners, e.g. car rental services, hairdressing appointments etc
- connection with a merger, acquisition, sale corporate reorganisation or other changes in corporate control.
- order to ensure that events, functions or large group bookings are hosted efficiently, your personal data may be shared with the event, function or group booking organiser. e.g. the organiser of a football club stay
- relation to the management of our business where we may share your personal data with professional advisors in the areas of IT, Legal, Insurance, Banking etc.
As has been stated earlier in the policy, it may be necessary for us to share your personal data with separate data controllers that are owned by EnjoyTravel & Tour Oy.
Security of your information
EnjoyTravel & Tours has adopted all appropriate security measures with regards its installations, systems and files. We have done this to protect personal data from unauthorised access or improper use or disclosure. We cannot however guarantee the security of your information during transmission to our site and any such transmissions are at your own risk.
Measures have been put in place to ensure that your personal data can only be accessed where there is a business need for them to access same.
We would like our Site visitors to feel confident about using the Site to plan and purchase their accommodations/green fees/packages/rental car/transfers, so EnjoyTravel & Tours is committed to protecting the information we collect.EnjoyTravel & Tours has implemented a security program to keep information that is stored in our systems protected from unauthorised access.
How long do we retain your information?
Generally, we will retain all personal data securely and for as long as is necessary to ensure that we comply with the relevant legislative environment that we in the Tour Operator and Leisure sector operate in.
Please note that if you consent to being contacted for marketing and promotion purposes, any personal information we use for this purpose will be retained by us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
You have the right to
- request from us access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data or restrict processing concerning your data.
- withdraw consent for the processing of your personal data at any time, where relevant.
- object to the processing of your data as well as the right to data portability.
- have your personal data erased if we do not have a legitimate reason for processing same.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with The Finnish Data Protection Ombudsman where you consider that the processing of your personal data by us infringes the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)